Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner/Group in Portsmouth,NH -
Sudhi

Hi,I am an IMG preparing for step 1.Need a study partner.I am in portsmouth,New Hampshire
amruta - amrutavadnerkar

I am in new york but can study on the net....do you use msn?we could discuss online...
Justin

I am in Canada, can I study with u guys on the net too? I am writing step 1 in nov and could use some help
Sudhi

Thanks guys,
We can plan our schedules and study. I am doing b.sciences and i have still to read genetics and biostatics.I have not done any qs yet .I have still to buy kaplan material but still not sure kaplan live lecture notes or home study kit with q-book,review books and CD.Can you people suggest me some thing.I donot have class course in my town.
I am planning to take exam in dec-jan
Good luck
Samuel Thomas - ebsite1

Hi,
I live in Andover, Ma, which is only about 30 minutes to an hour from Portsmouth. I have alot of Kaplan material including live lecture notes from feb. 2002, and q bank cds. If you'd like to study immediately, please let me know by e mail.
Mohsen2001

for both steps i used this great course with lectures and assessments --try this one instead!!--I maxed with it (vs useless Kaplan!)? next session is starting 7-1-03 so hurry!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »