Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi - docsheela
hi,i wud like to know what books to read for step 3.i have step2 ck kaplan books .is that enough / shud i buy step3 kaplan books.shud i buy crush the boards/ firstaid.
& how long does it take to prepare for step 3. r any videos available.any kind of input wud be greatly apreciated.
thanx& regards
HI ,SOMEONE PLS RESOND
I MEAN SOMEONE PLS RESPOND
Hi sheela,

I think Kaplan step 2 boks r enouh for basic reading,....u may ot want to ut step3 books except Q book.....Q bak is available online ......UW u can subscribe......And i personally have read first aid .....and very less of Crush....But i think Crush is also a very good book especially if u havent liked the format of First aid in Step 1/2 ...Then u can go for Crush......But the most Imp part is do as many mcqs as possible and Give enough importance to CCS cases which u can get from UW. Kaplan videos are also available but peronally i havent gone thor' that and i havent read on this forum man people doing that.....
Average preparation time depends on how much u r going to read daily but i think with good reading , u may be able to give the exam in 6-8 weeks,......GL
Thanx a lot.good luck to u too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »