Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard of Optima USMLE Course? - tulc
Any word about it, I have not heard of anyone that has taken this course. There are now reviews yet they have a 100% guaranteed that you will pass it. I think I read that they have a 98% pass rate? Any info on this?

Me also I am looking for some people experience from that course, and I have not get any answer yet. but I have contacted them they guarateed that you will pass, if you take the exam in the first week or 1-2 days after finishing their course but up until now , no one has talked about it.
bleach, I've talked to them and I am thinking of taking the May courses but want to hear what other people say about it...It is kind of reassuring that they make you schedule your exam before the course starts and once you are done you take the exam the next day. It seems kind of disciplined and focus which is what I need right now. I've taken Kaplan twice, done the Q bank, done UW and have failed 4 times step 1. I've taken 4- 6 mo study periods done nothing but studying and do questions and have not succeeded...I am kind of desperateI read about Falcon but too many mix feelings and most of them very Kaplan comparatives not enough questions and you need to take 2-4 weeks after the course to study your notes.The only guarantee they offer is next tuition will be on them however you need to pay for you stay and meals.I called the optima place and they give you a written contract that stipulates 100% money back if you do not pass..I need some feedback on this ASAP.I™ve done some Forum research and not much info other than people asking about it and the Optima people answering questions

Well I am heading to NJ for the Optima course, I'll report back on July once I take my exam...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »