Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study partner in Chicago - testosterone
hi folks i need study partner in chicago from june 23 to june 26th my exam is on june 27th, need someone with whom i could share hotel room, and practicing all 31 cases of FA during these 4days, cause the secret of this exam is practice practice and more practice.
So these are my plans first day 23 rd of June we will be practicing all pneumo, cardio and abdominal cases.
24th in morning we will be practicing all neuro cases
in the evening all pediatrics cases as well as gynecological cases.
24th at night we will be practicing how to respond to challenging Q
25th in the morning PN + cases we didn't cover yet.
26th we will keep practicing each person should practice at least 7cases that day then we will again focuse on PE and neuro exam cause in the midst of stress when they warn u for 5 minutes remaining for the patient encounter how to perform your PE or neuro....
so let's talk and be in the same boat by crashing or crushing this exam, even if you will be taking it the after or 2 weeks after u can join us for preparation.
hi folks i need study partner in chicago from june 23 to june 26th my exam is on june 27th, need someone with whom i could share hotel room, and practicing all 31 cases of FA during these 4days, cause the secret of this exam is practice practice and more practice.
So these are my plans first day 23 rd of June we will be practicing all pneumo, cardio and abdominal cases.
24th in morning we will be practicing all neuro cases
in the evening all pediatrics cases as well as gynecological cases.
24th at night we will be practicing how to respond to challenging Q
25th in the morning PN + cases we didn't cover yet.
26th we will keep practicing each person should practice at least 7cases that day then we will again focuse on PE and neuro exam cause in the midst of stress when they warn u for 5 minutes remaining for the patient encounter how to perform your PE or neuro....
so let's talk and be in the same boat by crashing or crushing this exam, even if you will be taking it the after or 2 weeks after u can join us for preparation.
i testosterone

good...i have an exam june 25. i need a study partner and a room mate...email me sweetlds
hi testosterone i badly need a room mate and study partner let's talk if u interested my email is drayissild
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »