Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My step3 experience... - zinta
I took my step3 on May 15th and 16th..it was a bad experience..I am tensed about my result..
1st day..
MCQs were long..I could not finish 6 blocks in time..I was rushing through the last 4/5 questions ..read only half of the question and picked up the answer..No question left unanswered..
2nd day
MCQs were even longer..1st block was horrible..Most of the questions were vague and I have no idea what i was picking for..2nd and 3rd blockes were ok..again 4th was as bad like 1st one. When compared to 2nd day..!st day MCQs were little better..
CCS- I know the diagnosis of all..all caese were discussed in the forum...5 cases ended early..3 ended in 10 minutes and other 2 were ended at 15 mins...4 went all 20 minutes..but 2 caes were improved..Other 2 i have no time to see the improvement..I took long time in dignosing them..I forgot to do some tests in 4 CCS cases. over all 7 caese were improved..I messed up 2 cases..
Now I am tensed about my result as I need to pass the exam for my H1B visa...My mine concern is about MCQs..I had to rush through 4/5 questions in each block and anwering them reading half of the question. Any body had similar experiences and passed the test?. Please give me ur inputs..
I know I cant do anything now..But few of ur experinces might help me to feel better/give me an idea what to expect abt my result..
wish u good luck zinta.I have read so many posts like yours in past on this forum and did saw lot of those candidates posting their result on this forum,having a very good scores.One thing u can do while waiting for result is praying,IT WORKS A LOT.Good wishes
Have the same experience, horrible sensation, rushing the last questions in the block, I remember in one I read the word Afrika and marked plasmodium but couldn't read the entire question. It is true the second day you expect something better and it isn't... I put that in the final evaluation they gave me, the lack of time, I didn't experienced that in the 1 and CK.
I passed it, pray, don't be crazy, I know it is hard, all the best for you.
In CCS I messed up badly at least one, and started remembering more mistakes in the others later.
Hope this can help you.
Me also in the same boat.Wish you good luck.

Thanks and good luck to you all,
For the past week I am getting nightmares that i could/did not pass this test..lets hope we all can make it..When I think about MCQs and CCS I keep on remembering all the mistakes I made and they haunting me like anything..Donno what to do..except praying god and waiting for the result..lets keep in touch guys..
Skype,
How was ur exam? same like me? I thought u did well in the CCS part unlike me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »