Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can observership bring in interviews? - zolpidem
can observerships from decent programmes help in getting interviews.
or is it just to meet the application criteria in various programmes?
O'ships can definitely be a great help in getting you interviews. Some programs ASK for USCE and if they consider O'ship as USCE, atleast you can apply there. Even if a program doesn't ask for it, they always prefer a candidate with USCE. Although nothing can guarantee one a spot, it doesn't ever hurt to get some clinex in US.
YES. At least if you are doing a good job during the observership, you should get an interview at the place where you do the observership. Many people have done it.
The copy of the draft of the CIR is posted on Shusterman.

Read through page 236

Graduate medical education is no longer recognized as speciality occupation and thus IMG are ineligible to apply for H-1 b for residency
Observerships most importantly get u authentic US LORs..and if you are desi and u get Lors from non desi US drs, then they are considered very valuable..and they definetly can fetch u few interviews...
Due to my observership, I got 2 US LORs and a Interview where I did my Observership. I definitely recomend you to do an observership, coz you get exposed to the system, make connections and improve your interpersonal skills.

GL.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »