Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME ,NEEDS SINCERE ADVICE..Failed step3 - sun2007
oh yes oh yes drhopee, i am agent and proxy of premier review coaching course ha ha ha ha . Thats too bad that your friends failed after Premier, not my fault, probably didnt study enough before or after the class, or too far away from step 2 ck. To accuse me of being an agent though, that makes my day, am I James Bond of Premier?? Agent double 007, ha ha ha ha Paranoid Schizo...
Hi Tester,

Could you please send me the materials too?
I'd really appreciate that.

doro4life@yahoo.co.uk
to Tester,
if u have time pls send it to me too john1280
Thank u so much.
To tester,pls send it to me too at beywe.thanks
Hi Tester, could u plz send me the stuff as well.. Thnx samcinci
Sun2007, i wish you passing score on your next exam. please dont give up, but be confident. I dont have experience with step 3 as i just started, but i know how it felt as it happened to me for step 1.

Tester, please share the audio and materials. My email is mayar_rem Thanks
can you please send me on smlstep appreciate it
please also send me to wrasse_fan, thanks

I am in the same boat as you, failed once, and preparing for the 2nd time. I am doing kaplan Qbank, does it worthless???
I am a 2nd year resident, wrote step 3, three times ,I thought ,i will never pass this exam,It got to a stage ,my programme ,threatened not to give me the contract for the following year,each time i think of the agony of step 3 ,my heart skips a beat,I thought there was no way out to this agony.I had a 2week holiday, it was the most horrible experience in my life , my step 1 &2 was a walk over ,scored 84 and 85,but inspite of this performance ,i still had a difficult time passing this exam.
I had a friend who was on J visa and was not able to pass step 3 at the end of 3rd year ,while others were looking for job ,he fell out of his immigration status and it was really a terrible moment for him,he was able to pass the board and subseguently travelled to Australia,because the pressure from immigration was overwhelming.when i thought of this experience , i felt very restless. at this time i looked `back at my background and i was convinced that ,i have not put enough time ,to get this exam over, this exam was a night mere.
I went for some fellowship interview ,which i got some offer ,but offer of the job was based on my step 3 result and this was my last option , if ,i dont pass this exam at this time ,i will not secure fellowship position and i run the risk of falling out of my immigration status.I decided to do the following,I registered for the exam again,after 3 attempts,2attempts before residency and one attempt in first year of residency.
I looked at those area were , I had the lowest performance in the previous exams ,i have taken and capitalised on those area,I spent each day ,playing with the ccs soft wear for step 3,
I bought books for ethics and i read all the chapters in it , I prepared for statistic the last week before the exam ,looking at things like the number needed to be treated, relative risk ,and so on, I new these were common question in step 3.
Each day that passes by I prayed to GOD and asking for his favour,because ,i needed to pass this exam at this time. I wrote the exam on the 17th and 18th of april,This was the first time i wrote the exam and 8th of my CCS cases ended very early and those that were surgical cases were accepted without saying any thing contrary.in the previous attempt ,when i reguest for consult ,consult will say at this time no intervention is needed and if there is any other treatment or intervention oder it now.
Afetr my exam ,the waiting period was another hell of a time , each day that passes,i had a sleepless night, I thought that there is no hope for me.when the result was reported at the web site , it took 3weeks for me to get the result, ,i got a questionaire from USMLE,when i got this survey ,my heart skipped a beat ,I thought ,i had failed.but unfortunately ,i noticed that it was a survey.
I got my result last week and i scored 82, It was like the world was coming to an end, this was the greatest moment for me, Right now ,i am free ,I got the job for the fellopwship programme, I recently got married and planning to travel right now for my wedding and a nice horney moon.for those of you in my situation ,keep trust in GOD ,you will have your own story to tell when the time is ripe .
I read the follwing books for my step 3
Crush step 3
Aids to usmle step 3
medical ethics
Kaplan Q bank
family practise board review
USMLE STEP CD
NBME- scored 390
USMLEWORLD- read it like a study tool
Right now ,i am partying and very comfortable and will be happy to answer any of your question.
Email me at stephenchandu
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »