Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to Kashmala - knightwarrior
Congrats on completing the exam.
Good luck for ur score!
Congratulation sis!!! Your hard work paid off. Hope you will get your desired score.
Hi Kashmala.. I know who u r on the forum... I am happy to see that u r back to live with good dignity, personality and morals. You just not only changed your nick to "faith" but seems u got some too.

You will pass with good score. One good thing I liked about you is you are down to earth in estimating your ability in studies. And it would be great if you do so in real life too. You have changed a lot. But still u have that "ghasty and oppressive" character which which is very dangerous not only to you but also to others like us. So, I hope and wish you would be normal and at peace with everyone in life.

You know why and how you will succeed in this exam! Because the person u hated most and showed in hatered in cruel forms had prayed for you and will continue to pray. Good luck babe!
knightworrier who is kashmala on the forum?
bengalbabu and knight why u guys always choose to fight in the forum.. Plz let us breathe some air.. knight we know that u have hi-tech gadgets and softwares to crack us down but plz do use that for good not to harm us or blackmail. It doesn't matter whether Eeman is kashmala or not! If you truly admire her the way u sound on this post plz leave this here and let we go..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »