Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling verrrryyyyyyyyy depressed - leooo
Dear friends, U might wonder how mad and foolish I am after u hear my story. Applied for step 1 feb-march -april without even being prepared , kept on postponing until my eligiblity period , extended by paying extra. My exam date supposedly 30th this month . such a fool I dint realise monday is bank holiday, sat yesterday to reschedule realising that I cannot cancel or reschedule I AM TERRIBLY DISSAPOINTED and feel terrible doing this to myself. do u think its the price I am paying for negligence and postponing behaviour. I hate myself so much. donno what to do......... what am I supposed to do know... could someone suggest pleeeeeeeeaaaaasseee.
dont worry.its not end of the world
in real terms u just wasted 6mo and about $800...no big deal...many of us have prob wasted more time and money than that:-)
the key is get to work now with a doable plan of action
good luck ...
how much times can u extend yor exam? what is the cost?
thanks
anybody
in the worst case sceanario u'll be loosing a big chunk of money..no doubt! but if u hadn't had sitted for the exam before, ur ECFMG record is still unscathed! next time put ur horses in front of the cart! good luck
leooo,
As Tolstoy said, 'now' is the best time to think. Shed off all your worries, Sit and think with clear mind what you can correct, modify, rectify, and change within yourself. Then plan for the future and strive on that. One mistake is nothing if you can correct and successful in the long run.

Dream big and stick with that.
thanx friends for ur encouragement.at one stage today felt so low I thought of stopping my prep for step1 . but now I am determined. I am going to do it. thanx dolly, maverick, straightforward,doc30, drdrdr.
I love this forum ...people are so nice , friendly and co-operative helping each other.
GL friends.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »