Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking csa dates in august is it risky -
vikram - drvikki2003

Hi guys ,
i gave my step one on 30th june and iam still waiting for results .I will have to apply for csa dates in august when i get my results , what are the chances of getting a date before mid november taking in account the tight status. pplzzz reply

S.O.S
newbee

by the time u get ur step one result it wil be aug ist week, then u apply for cs, the appli processing will be around four weeks, so around sep mid u will get a confirmation that u r registered for step two cs and at that time u can go and schedule a date, what ever date is available at that time..., at this point the dates are available between dec and jan, by sep mid it will be well after today's date.hope this helps
Chetan

As Newbee mentioned, you will be scheduling a date in September. you may get a adate in Jan/feb.. btu dont be disheartened .. there will be many cancellations and new dates opened..and if you spend time refreshing the ecfmg Step2 cs exam scheduling webpage, you will be able to rescedule you dtes coniderably. I had a date on october 27th 9When I scheduled in last week of june) but finally managed to get a date on July 28th.
Dont give up.. all the best.
Chetan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »