Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you any estimate? - hootan
Hi
I want to start reading for step1 and i am near beginner if I study 1o h per day how long would it take to get prepared enough to get 95?I red FA and kaplan.has any one any experience to estimate ?
thanks
I want to get an estimate only.plz tell me how many hours a day do you study and how long would you put on this step.I will get my answer!
HOOTAN i have 9 weeks or step 1 and i have stated studying a week ago, finished half pharma and starting to tudy micro will then add biochem and then second round of these three subjects and will ad patho, anat and physio an beh. i have started UW and will do kaplan Qbank and last two weeks FA, Goljan and KME. i must appear in test before 22august.

I am studying 8-10 hours a day with lots of Vitamins, ginko biloba and omeg 3 DHA..................lol

It depends how mush you absorb while studying. ARE YOU A GOOD PARASITE?....lol

Have fun studying.

hootan

Sorry for so many typos in the previous message. I didn't proof read it before submitting. I hope it still make sense.

thank you nassab I wish you succeed
I have the experience of such a heavy study.and I am planning for 95.whats your goal?and what is a near excellent grade?
Hootan shooting for perfect score i have 3.7/4.0 in my medical school. We can put the best foot forward and insallah leave the rest for God. Lets bang it buddy. Kep me posted with your study plan.
I agree .and maybe my question was some what strange.my e mail is
Hootan342
it makes me happy to check our progress to gether.because we have started almost at the same time.
enshallah you get a high score!
GREAT where are you located at hootan.
still in IRAN but I will rescue my self as soon as possible.!what about you ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »