Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bharat28 - pomiblay
u make me laugh everytime i log on to read ur comments.

Plz keep entertaining all the prospective residents on this forum for the next few years.

Unfortunately I will be here few more months --- and then will get busy with my residency

I will miss ur comments!

God Bless You

Amen!
bharat28 is frustrated because he is jobless..rather than spend time doing something useful he is venting his frustration here...chances are he will again be unmatched this year and finally he will just fade away depressed and dejected...as yet another waste product of the system

till then we need to tolerate him
With this kind of attitude even of he gets matched he will be kicked out..With that kind of mouth I wonder what kind of med school he went to and I feel sorry for his parents for raising him this way...
Yes, agree with nunwa and upsups, he is gonna get kicked out of the residency, cause people will get annoyed by him. It must be awfull to work together 80 hrs a week with such a "creature"...
I can't more agree with the above comments. To be honest, I was surprised to read his bad impression on danille and had to try hard to understand what his motive is to write such a bad post on danille.
danille, neglect and forgive this jealous ass.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »