Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q to the resent exam takers - omg
Could you please tell me if the biochemistry Qs had a lot of diagrams/schemes pictures / or more case oriented Q without pictures/metabolic circles
Thanks
hi there,for me biochem half questions were direct to answer with no figures and streaight answers,but had 3 questions with diagram to point out where the defect was,i had a question on galactose metabolism,its not like all the questions of biochem that u are going to get will be in the fig format,u get direct questions too to name the enzyme def,just like nbme
Thanks.
GL on step 2 Smile.
I passed step 2 last year.

if u have passed step 2,it is good ,becoz few questions ,hardly 7 questions i had of step 2 ,i pepared for both simultaneously and planning to give step 2 in 2 months,
it will help a lot ,i felt preparing for step 2 was useful for the exam
thanks,goodluck to u too
no need to bother about step2 . read the kaplan carefully , mcqs in step 1 only tell u where to concentrate more or less . if u know the stuff very well no matter whether it is graph chart or tables they ask about the related topic even they can ask u the same concept in a research scenario, but again the key is understanding of ur concepts then u can answer each
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »