Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i finish step1 in 3 months -
anu - anu_m2k

dear friend,
i plan to take step 1 in lastweek of dec this year. i have a full time 8-5 pm job. i intend to go for kaplan web preparartion n study only d notes provided by them.
friends plz advice me as to what books r recommended n also d course thats ideal for me

plzzzz help
anu
peterpan

are u a recent grad?
anu

nope . i graduated 2yrs ago
ani

2 years ago is a recent grad!
3 months should be okay
Raj - Prakash12@comcast.net

What 9-5 job do u have ? r u in the US?Well well i think u will crash the boards with kaplan.I am slo taking it in dec.....Wanna share views ???I am a IMG old gradute from India 1998.
Chicago Hope

you will be able to finish webprep and the note within one month and don't forget the qbook. then do the 2nd review and add your note into FA, in the mean time, do NBME form 1. then start your qbank. By the end of 2nd month, u should finish 1/2 of qbank. then do NBME form 2. If you got 500 or above, u are ready to take the exam in one month and aim for 90s. In the last month, focus on FA and eak area in kaplan note.

I hope u like this approach.

Good luck
Doc

hi anu iam img from india,just entered 2months ago and planning to take kaplan center preparation study is it ok what is NBME FORM IAND 2
i want to discuss the stuffs wanna share
cue

anu, I spent about two and half month, average if 7 hours per day, and I studied FA and step up plus qbank. I passed with a 75 but I believe the exam was much harder than the qbank. You might get an easier version. The point is, 3 months should be enough as long as it's solid.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »