Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acid-Base Case 5 -PART II - jovanavcs
jovana I like ur style and teaching methods!!!!
That's really the way to learn and hope it will stick, U Rock
Well Ben I am just learning as all of us, BUT from so much "suffering " , I learned that w eneed to undrstund teh concepts before anything else and how we can explain to someone something if we do NOT undrstund it our self's..
I am in process of tecahing my self..and thank you Ben ,A-Antibody, Calmer, floridafellow, trplex, darkhorse,ronaldo, zeta, zarah,virtuosopianist an dso many silent members that need to or can contribute a question a day, a concept a day ..I thank you...this forum is a bLESSING to me and my STIMULATION to do better and to ac ethis boards and get out there and B ETHE DOCTOR THAT I WANT TO BE..Amin!!!
make life easier,,,
ph and bicarb are girl friend and boyfriend and a good much one,,, they go all the time together,,, and co2 is jealous to their happiness,,,, and all his moves are against Mr ph all the time,,, the first match is metabolic a "chemistry" is going on between them and they are metabolizing each other,
so any time you see bicar and ph together you know what's going on,,, and the hate between co2 and ph is called respiratory problem,,, example if ph and bicarb are down you know that is natural for them so you call it metabolic acidosis, naturally you expect mr co2 to be far away from them,,, because this beautiful couple does not want a pain in the ..... right? but if this malicious creature is around ( it is down too) you should know that he is there to create a headache so their is a respiratory problem too,,,and you can extent this serial drama,,,
Good Story maniac

Have another quick short cut

ROME
-R = Respiratory ; -O = PCo2 runs in Opposite direction to ph

-M = Metablolic; - E = HCO3 runs in Equal direction as ph

yesssssssss
i really don't understand these mixed disorders somebody plzzzzzzz help me
I will try to simplify it as soon as I finsih something here first Ok , shabby ??
jova i m waiting for ur reply thanx in advance
bless u guys! i am going to try solving some problems..following ur methods that uve posted (ben & 99 maniac) !i really appreciate ur help! thnk u!
jovanavacs..if u wil spare time to teach shabby i wil join u wenever ur redy!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »