Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important question. - niki
I got admission in MPH. But I had appplied for sep 1. My three month period starts in september. Is there any way I will be able to get fees refunded? Do ECFMG refunds the money?
nope but you can call them.
Niki, If you are prepared take the test. Once you start class, you will get busier, only time you will be able to focus more will be december, take step 1. Even if it get you D or F in MPH, go for Step 1, if you are prepared. GL.
HI Niki,

I did my MPH from University of Michigan and all I can tell you that its next to impossible to get D or F in grad school. I wasnt studying for USMLE while I was in school but I saw lot of other people did and they just take less work load. But for me that wasnt an option becaise its very expensive to be in school longer.
Niki, if you are on F1 visa, you can try to switch to kaplan I-20(one of my friend did, after seeing that i thought i could do that too), unless you are interested to get MPH. I think, i wasted my money on MPH, and I regret I dint study for usmle, i never liked MPH, its seemed like an arts subject to me, and i dont like arts, but you might find interest in that, you never know.
hey pin
don know abt niki , i think i m intrested in knowing abt it
can u mail me detail regarding them at your convinient time, i ve plenty of time to decide abt them so it's not at all urgent
and u ve my email id rt pin ?
well, i have seen a girl(IMG) doing MPH, she got a D in one course, and had to work harder on next semester to fix her GPA, she got double A on the next semester.
ok, Pawan, but if you decide to come here, dont do it until you clear both steps, working, taking care of bills, studying, and no social life, or family support, too much. And its better to get a visa first on MPH, then switch, I am not sure, if US embassy are that interested in giving I-20 for kaplan first time, but once you are here you can switch to anything, some doctors even switch to community college, lol. Just to maintain status.
sure pin thanks :-) i ll keep it in mind
visa big time big big time ( goljan like !! ) ... how they decide whether to issue or not only God knows
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »