• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To drcmas, drcmas@yahoo.com -
bimg - drbabu239

hi please,kindly send goljan pathology image-

drbabu239
kk

kindly send me too.
guest - curie99@yahoo.co.uk

could you kindly send me the messages as well.
thanks
drcmas - drcmas

Dear All:

I am really sorry for not replying you all earlier. I was pretty busy in the last few days and couldn?t have a chance to check my emails. I tried to email the images but due to many problems, especially attaching it to email is a very time consuming process. Therefore, I decided to create a group on yahoo and have uploaded the Goljan images over there. You all can download the images from there.

Group address is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drcmasgroup

If you need anymore things from me, questions, notes etc etc, please post on this forum (usmleforum) and I will try my best to arrange these for you.

I again apologies to all of you to keep you waiting. Have a nice day.
Laurel S. - laurelandusmle

Dear drcmas,
we have been waiting for u for a week.
i have posted in the another posting where many others are posting their emails as u have said to drop our emails.
now u said to download at that yahoo group.
are we going to join and make members so as to get to download those patho images ?? pls explain a little more how to process it.
i am a little confused.
i appreciate ur help.
thanks !!!
Laurel S.
drcmas - drcmas

I have been receiving emails all over week. It is very hard to upload the images to my email everytime to send a seperate email. If you can suggest any other way of sending the images i.e. ftp etc., please let me know. I will do that to send the images. So far I am able to find yahoo as the best option of sending the images.
Laurel S.

Hi drcmas,
i have joined at that ur yahoo group.
how to download those images?
i can not find the place to download those path images there.
pls explain how to process it.
thx in deed !!!
Laurel S.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »