Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can offer help - tapdance
I learned a lot from this forum, I got 99 for both my step 1 and 2. If anybody have any questions that I can answer based on my preparing experience, I will be happy to help,
good luck to everybody
go on then give us detailed exam experience for step 2ck including prep....thanks
Congrats. What did you review in the last 2 weeks before the exam? Thanks for sharing.
how long did u prepare for ck? what resources did u use?

what were ur nbme, uw n kaplan qbank scores?

thanx!!
first, o want to say if you have a good knowledge and good score for step 1, it will help a lot for step 2. good step 1 score make you feel confident. On the other hand, when I fisrt took my step 1 exam, i have no idea what i am going to get, for step 1, i spent 6 months for review with a full time job,

second, don't put so many study materials on your desk. you don't need that many. kaplan notes basically is more than enough. but you have to read it careful. I started my step2 review from Feb 1 and took the test on June 19. I really feel confortable about my test, even though I was really tired and nd of sleepy.

third, I never take NBME estimation. I don't think it really can tell you anything. most important is how do you feel about yourself. NBME is so expensive and I don't want spend a quarter per question.

I did both Kaplan online band and UW questions. my Kaplan online score 69% first time, the same with UW questions.

For the last 2 weeks, if you study full time, I would go through Kaplan notes one more thien quickly. I have to go to work everyday, so I just read through FA at evening, I think FA is a good book for review. I have board and ward, but I don't have time to read it,

I don't have much to say about test day experience, ti has been covered by somebody else many times, if you really want my exam experience, go ahead read the study experiences that have been posted. Same here,
is doing kaplan qbank helpful? i just subscribed kaplan qbank, and its a lot easier than uw. i have exactly 3 weeks to go before my exam, would you rather i finish the kaplan qbank or just read kaplan IM notes and FA? thanx a lot!!
Do you have kaplan Q bank that you can share?
I used online version of kaplan questions, there are no way to save the questions in your computer except copy screen. I think doing kaplan online bank is helpful, because the questions are so long and it forced you to figure out a way to deal with time management,
Hi thanx for ur help in giving suggestions.......i got step1 93 and i have have some clinical exp in uk.....i am getting aroung 65 percent in UW at present and i found kaplann q bank very easy..i mean i used to get 38 to 40 questions correctly...i have 2 weeks to go for exam...i have completed only half of usmle world questions and i am planning to complete all the questions before my exam...and kaplan books once..i read only once till now.......i have to read for 2 nd time........please give me some suggestions......it will be veryhelpful for me....bit tensed....i mean once all the usmle world questions is enough rgt? or do i need to resvise...if i need to do that...i have to post pone my exam for 1 more week...what do u suggest...thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »