Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a funny person? - abate

Personal statement
teletubbie - 06/28/07 13:33

If someone wants his or her personal statement to be written i can do so for a very reaosnable amount. I have done that in previous match for many successfully matched candidates.Contact me at
Jontyrhodespk
Report Abuse

* ReTongueersonal statement
kgmom - 07/05/07 16:21

I emailed this address, never got reply, that'e let me doubt if you are serious in this business.
Report Abuse

Please try to have a look at on this previous posting from the same person. He failed to get the match due to low score but posting time and again to guide people with payment.

Here is what he posted at one phase:

I have added all those who had yahoo id on yahoo messenger.if u guys allow i can make yahoo commuunity if one is not made yet.
i had low scores last year and got 6 interview calls in IM but could not get matched.
i hope i can help the ones who r new and get guidance from those who r expereinced

my id is jontyrhodespk...

I believe that we are disciplined professionals discussing on this forum for our common benefit but some people are trying to confuse with silly techniques. It is better for such people to borrow ethical mentality when they contribute to this forum.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »