Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goljan Audio note website? -
Sathi

Dear all
i would be greatful if anyone of you can give me the web address of Goljan Audio Note

Thanks in Advance
Sathi
savi

for audio----www. coolgoose.com
click on music
type papi in search for artist`s name and down load .

to Savi

Thansk Savi,
I tried many times but it didn't worked everytime the search result says: No match found in this category.

I would be greatful if you could explain it once again.

Thanking you
Siva

First you have to register with coolgoose.com
After opening the main webpage.
Open the MUSIC folder which is on top.
Then open the search folder which is below the help sign
In the artist section enter PAPI.
You will get everything what you are looking for.Kindly let me know if there is a problem
samuel awosolu - samawosolu@yahoo.co.uk

I tried doing as stated it did not work so what is the way to do this
nak - utmd2b2003

I've downloaded the first few lectures, but the last 3 times I have visited the coolgoose site, the lectures have been unaccessible. Does anyone else have the files, and might be able to put them in a Yahoo briefcase or other public webspace--I would really appreciate it.
curious

hi i just tried it...the audio's r still ther..
click on music----click on search---put papi in artist's name---then search---u'll see all of them there

u need to become a member to download n its free...
all the best!!
nak - utmd2b2003

thx for the reply...
it's true that the audio files are still listed, but the files seem to be missing now--whenever i try to download the files, a "cannot find server". however, i can still download other unrelated files. it's as if only the files posted by kris2c have been deleted. does ne1 else out there have these files to share?
aam

Hi, it did work for me till yesterday and infact I just downloaded some lectures till today evening. But, i had a few problems in downloading some lectures, therefore I couldnt download all the lectures. Yes, a great majority of them were downlaodable till today. Try again and let me know!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »