Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone used Northwestern Medical Review? - kpm
Has anyone used Northwestern Medical Review?
hey, i had been to one of their sessions couple of months back at lansingh,michigan, well i like their notes and mnemonics and illustration,,the course was pretty kool...it.will help you get thro step1 but i never did use their materials and cds for studying though, as i had already attended the kaplan before i went there and was more familiar with kaplan..though i know my friends who attended the course along with me and used their materilas intensively for the actual test did fare well..
Thanks rj25. I also went to kaplan, but I need a refresher and something to help boost my score. Do you think this would do it?
Congrats smita!!! Did you score a 96% due to Northwestern Medical Review?
hey kpm .. well i liked their course very much, the materials were pretty good, but their mnemonics and cartoon illustrations of various topics was remarkable, well actually i did learn a lot of concepts,,oh yea ,as you said that you have a back ground with kaplan notes,im sure this course will benifit you..one thing i know it aint one of the course that you gonna get bored,its pretty interesting and he covers all the high yield facts..u know they have more AMGS attending their course mainly and a couple of imgs,, well as i said earlier i have their materials but for some reason i just stuck on to kaplan but used their mneomonic book as a crutch...
thas
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »