Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding CS - proud2badoc
hey friends,
i got a few questions for CS... i posted this in the CS forum but havent got a reply, so i thought i should try here..

1) if we forget to ask some questions during the history and remember during the physical, would it be inappropriate to ask them during the physical???

2) in writing the patient note, in writing bout the general appearance is it ok if we just write 'AAOx3' ??? or should we write in detail??

3) any other tips for wat to do in the last few days???
im freaking out! dont know what to do..

thanks
oh yea, and another question...

is it necessary to write 5 differentials and 5 investigations???
is it ok, if we write 3 or 4?
1) Tell pt right away you might ask more questions later on, then you are covered as if youremember to ask something while examining but try not to mix and match.... EG you forgot to ask about muscle strength test it and then ask have you noticed any problems with...
2) I used noly the ones that they say are "common b/c if the reviewers don't know what it means (yeah I know they should...) then you will not get credit for it. However sait to see what other people think
3) Keep reading FA doing UW and practicing on and on, talk to yoursel pretend, make sure you have enought time pretend practice practice this is what you'll do for the rest of your life!
4) Not necessarily but many people said write them in order (most likely first). I didn't write 5 in some of mines, and passed

Good luck
thank you..

Good luck to u..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »