Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are my chances? - residency__2008
If we told you yes, what will you do? you will apply. If we told no, what will you do? you will apply. So what is the point of asking this question? hahaha
her chances is zero
you have no usce most programs have that as a requirement so you have no chance
It is possible you have the scores for IM if it doesnt matter where you go just apply widely and be prepared to scramble if need be.
I wont say u do not have chances and at the same time no one can say if you have chances. In any case u got to apply call the programs and ask there requirements, apply to those places where u qualify no one can tell if u have chances or not. It is how intellegently u apply and then wait n watch. not every one matches that does not mean u ll not apply u will still try ur level best to get the best. So goodluck to u and to all of us who are trying for 2008 match.
Guys this is so discouraging. In reading the requirements from program websites, most of them prefer but do not require USCE. Is USCE the key for IM residency?
are u a female ?
no, does gender matter?
i guess you have chance .. forget the people who say i have friends with 99 and did not match... so what!! maybe they messed up their interviews .. marks are not everything ... LOR and interviews carry some weight too.. Our problem as IMG... once we get high marks ... we assume it is our birth right we should match ... does not go that way... you have to play it right !

go ahead you have good chance and dont listen to whatever people say...

Last year a friend of mine match with 90/89/ pass ,no step three and in university based programe ... IM

ALL The best
Thank you for your encouragement!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »