Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank God....I PASSED! - piolopascual
hi virtuoso,

i just took my cs and am still waiting for the results. congrats to all who passed. galing talaga ng pinoy.

i studied FA latest ed with the 31 cases and usmleworld videos. went through the cases
in usmleworld not in FA. just practice, practice, practice! if wala ka mapagpraktisan na
tao, get a stuffed toy. best if you can find a study partner.

piolo, i just love piolo pascual. i'm sure he's very proud...
congrats ... I took mine at may 23 too, morning session ... and passed too ....
passed CS, exam june in LA. Ready for the match!
now this is interesting.. andito na si piolo at si sam! haha... congrats guys!
hello virtuoso. i used FA, kaplan and UWorld but i think FA is enough. same as joy, you really just have to practice...a lot. i did my practice in a timed mode and tried to simulate the real exam. i put emphasis on doing the neuro cases since i didn't want to run out of time. it's a good thing because i managed my time well in the actual exam.
hey virtuoso...(you know me...Tongue) i took CS last june 25, got my result august 17, i passed. Smile i used FA only. i practiced with my sister (who's a 4th year med student), and made sure to follow the format recommended in FA. i agree with piolo, practice doing neuro hx/pe, since this will take a lot of time. i finished doing hx/pe with my neuro px, but didn't have time to "close" the encounter. all other cases, i finished well ahead of time. Smile pinoys, nakakatuwa, andami pala natin dito!
Hey candzqt. You seem familiar. Haha. Thanks for the advice guys. Kinda scared of the exam. Mabagal pa naman ako with history and PE. Good luck to all going for the match. Sana lahat ng Pinoy ma-match this year.

virtuoso
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »