Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for two programs in same hospital - munu914
Hi
Is it possible to apply in two programs in a same hospital/university ?
YES... But just bhe prepared to explain and justify if asked why u applied to 2 diff programs.
I have the same question in mind. Is it very true that we should try to avoid applying different programs in the same hospital? and should I apply for the same programs again that I did not get interview last year? Thank you very much.
Tea:
If you have some thing new in your CV like USCE then you can try again.
CiCi:
I appreciate your reply. I cleared my step 3 and gain couple of months new USCE this time. I am not sure if step 3 is helpful, I took it to get it out of my way, my visa is fine. What worries me is that someone said some programs have last year applicant data. Are aware of that? or anyone here knows about it, please share your info. Thank you.
I think if you apply to two different program in the same hospital there should not be a problem. Since, there is no correlation between two programs. Pedia coordinator is not going to discuss anything with Medicine coordinator..Confidentiality....What you guys say?
sorry, I did not have the experience and don't know if they'd keep the record. The only thing I know is they select only the person that meet their requirement. If you meet this time I assume they'd choose you.
Thanks CiCi and Patel.
PC from 2 different branches don't even know each other, let alone discussing the candidates with each other, so be cool, just don't make the mistake of fixing the IV on the same day for both the branches
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »