Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz friends - hardtimes
can anyone plz tell me if i applyed for cs now, how long it will take for the papers to be processed,and from when my elegible period will begin, and approximately when wll be the next available date for the exam ? i know that all depends on the available spots, can anyone plz help me coz i applied for step 2ck , and i am a little bit confused do i apply for cs now or wail till i finish ck,I will be very appreciated if anyone replies
if all your credentials have reached ecfmg it would take about 2 to 3 weeks to apply for cs.step 2 cs eligibilty period starts from the day they you apply for cs and they will send a notice to you. and its valid for one yr from that date. you can take the steps in any order.

it depends if you are plannig for 2008 match then go ahead nd take cs.. or else relax and take it takes only one month of prep for cs..i dint give any steps till now but gonna take cs first in this september..

so go ahead and decide for yourself.. all the best.
I'm on the same boat... dont want to discourage you but the way i see it, the earliest available slot as of now for step 2 cs is february....and exam report will be available on the latter part of march (for those who will take their exam on january through feb 24)
thx friends,if there will be no available sloi till this long time,so i think applying now and trying to find available from now ,
thx,GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »