Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guide me! please.... - goodjob07
Hi everyone, i am a silent follower. Reading the success stories so that i can give mine one day. I learn a lot from u,thanks. i am an old grad-11 years ago, did not have my education in english.I have been studying for this exam for almost a year..there are full day studies and days without opening a book due to my job.Did kaplan books, goljan,half of q bank.Yesterday I had a kaplan diagnostic test, 42%.totally depressed. Where am i doing wrong????!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. PLEASE GUIDE ME
To be precise 42% in Kaplan diagnostic is not bad at all.It's clear that you know the material and now you need practice questions.
If you have materials, my advise is to sign up usmleworld.com for 3 months and start doing questions and review explanation carefully.
Remember the key is steady and fast review of materials.Another key is you should be studying a solid 6hr a day approx for 6months and then around 10-12 hr a day in the last month of exam.

The bottom line is you have already started the race....and you can do it as everyone are doing it...sooner or later.

Cheers
:=)
I am sure everyone in this forum is here to support you !
i am fully agree with oom.. just go ahead goodjob07..!! you can do it..everybody geting good score then why not u?? best luck..
because i worked today, i could just now thank you tow, desai123 and oom. I appreciate your encouraging words. I will subscribe uw for 2 months and dedicate 12hrs a day and then i have to take it. Lets see how it goes. GL to both of u.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »