Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership Proof - sarikaaa

Hi guys,
if you do an observership in a teaching hospital, but dont ask for n LOR, how can you prove you went there. Is there some kind of letter or certficate that they give you? Does any of you have any experience in this regard.
Thank you.

who said u cant ask for an LOR? i got one from an observership. anything u do, u should maximize its effect. don't be timid. GO ALL OUT!
Psyguru....how does your blog answer my question? Why do u have to shower us withwith the blog's link...cant spare us even for a day?

I know people get LORs from observership...i didnot ask for one for my own reasons....but that was not the question....you are just looking for excuses to throw at us your link.....no wonder people are irritated by ur attitude here...you really are annoying!
sorry...i misread ur question. btw the reason i throw my link out is to help others and also it gets deleted by the mod so i have to repost it more than i'd like.

to answer ur question, when i did my observership i did get a certificate. there is no place in the CAF to put it though. so what i did was make a pdf file out of all my papers. however for ur observership to really stand out u need a LOR. if u dont get one, it may look odd.
hi sarikaa
yes u should ask for a certificate of completion, and they will surely give u........ go ahead
yeah i got that certificate though...thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »