Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hours - dropintheocean
hello,i have my exam in 20 days, a lot of people tell me they study around 12 hrs there final weeks, i guess when i am askinto overload studyingwhen is it a good time to go into overload studying and not avoid burnout for the exam
i wouldnt recommend overload studying.. they say the final 2 weeks u don't really learn much neways. Overloading is cramming ur brain of information- and probably frustrating urself in the process. Remember ur time spent away from ur books is just as important as ur time put in ur books. What i mean to say by that is, ur body needs rest, nutrients and relaxation to be able to study EFFICIENTLY. Hope this helps, and goodluck with ur exam!
thanks for responding i really appreciate it good luck on ur exam also
hi dropintheocean..
I'm with armani 100%...adding also u will burnout your brain so quickly and now uhave only 20 days.....u will not learn something new by now.
all what u need to do is organize your information,,,,memorise them and fill the occasional blanks here and there.

I'm telling u that although I know how anxious ur now about the exam and the forgotten informations.

GL
don't change your pace.if you were studying 12 hours a day,do not drop your rhythm.i don't agree on learning new material.you can earn many things in these critical days,but you should not be burned out.you may keep studying just like before,till the last few days and certainly one day completely off before exam.
thank u so much guys i really than u. u guy gave me the structure and support i needed. lolI MUST SAY TO ANYONE WHO HAS 2 MONTHS B/F THEIR EXAM AT THAT TIME FIND SOM WAY TO INCREASE UR CORTISOL. zkadhem i am sure u did well on ur exam i hope u get a 99.
zkadhem did u focus on reading or questions ur last month
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »