Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Doctors read and respond Pleassssssssssssss - neema
Hi Rock and other doctors. What should i do in this case, i had sent to ERAS my LOR and pictures but up till now the ERAS have not scanned those. Shuld i go ahead and apply without picture and LOR. I have other document from 2007 appli( i didn't match due to fairlure on step 1) saved by ERAS for example the MSPE and TRanscript.Finally, there is a place on the CAF(common appli form) where they ask would you allow the ERAS to send your MSPE and Transcript( i am afraid that it might show up again to PD as failure or is this something different from USMLE transcript). Where exactly can i answer not to send my transcript or just ignore the page. should i ignore the page that ask about transmission of tanscript or just answer "NO" to both questions. Someone please help me. Thanks in advandce for your help.

But you really have no choice but to send your usmle transcript. How can you be considered is you don't have a transcript?
you won't get a single interview witour letting the PDs take a look at your usmle scores and attempts. You have to answer it as yes. The other transcript is medica school one not the USMLE.
Luckydonkey is right; never lie on your eras application under any circumstances because it may come back to hurt your entire application. The section that ask about MSPE and Transcript is refering to med school transcript and you must select yes or your application will remain incomplete.

Research programs before applying and do not waste your money on programs u do not meet their minimum criteria.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »