Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goljan Material -
Usmle_Step-One_Gal

Does anyone know the difference between goljan's 36page and 100 page high yields?????

I have 1-1/2 months till exam... i wanna go thru 100 page but im scared i wont be able to finish.... do you guys think that 36 page is suffice?????

Thanks for your advice in advance! Big Grin
xyz

if you cant go thru goljans 100 pages in 4 days you are not ready for thr exam,
dont want to discourage you, just an honest opinion
USMLE_Step 1_Gal

To xyz:

Thank you for your opinion! Now that I have taken a look at the contents of 100-pg, I think I agree with the 4-7 day range! Actually I was under the impression that the 100-pg was exactly the same as th 36-pg only in more detail! I see the difference and your point now! Thanks for your advise! Smile
xyz

see the thing is i have never even seen those 100 or 30 pages of goljan...but i just think that if you are just 30 days away from your exam you should not waste your time on any new stuff...in the last month, if you think you are redy to write your exam in a month, you should only revise the stuff you have been studying from...and you should give atleast 2 revisions to that stuff and dont think of any new stuff..it is a bit too late...and i am sure the stuff you have been studying from before is good enough and you have gone thru it agiain and again, just stick to it...GL to you
kkk

i have gone through it only with two days.nothing new in it .
attitude

of course the material is not new, is it was, and you didn't know it, that would be scary. Goljan clears up any topics you don't understand and presents the material in a bit of a different way. Just makes you "get it more"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »