Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does it work -
Hope

Can someone please guide me on how to save the Qbank on my computer or Cd. I paid almost $300 for three months and it is going to expire on the 5th of Nov, please help me , i am not able to go through all the questions since some family issues came up and i 'm not able to complete 30% of the questions and i am in a big financial problem at this time to afford it again. Please help me and may allah(God) bless you. Looking forward to you positive and detail response.

What you can do, so easy, is open that page (include explanation if you want) as shown on screen, and then press Print Screen, and then go to Microsoft word, press paste. You will have the whole page in word!

GL
Monu

Hi Hope,

I can send u a copy of the cd with all the qs...just send me ur mailing address
haleh - farr_r@sbcglobal.net

salam, i am starting to study for step 1. i would like to have your comments and experiences. Allah bless you INSHA'ALLAH
tk - its_tooba

ho monu...can you really send the copy of all the q banks?? that would be so great if you could do that for me
ukdude

can someone really send out the questions from qbank. i'd love a copy and will pay for it. let me know please.

zcbcs29

thnaks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »