Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help:( - chandni2007
Hey guys:
Today was my first day using q-bank and I did 84 questions in 7 hrs. and I got very low scores (average of 27%) I know that's really bad. In those 7 hrs. I read every explanintion and took notes from that.

This is after doing pass program with videos and golian and kaplan with videos and some questions from exam master. Guys is this normal, I am sooooooooooo depressed, I spent my whole day doing this and I feel horrible from seeing my results.

Is this normal or am I just plan out stupidSad

plz someone advice me on what I can do to improve my scores.

Thank you
it is slghtly subnormal.may be ur bag of first 80 qns are tough

so try the next 50 qns,a score of 45-50% in this attempt will reinforece ur confidence that u are improving
it happened to others before, hang in there, keep solving questions, just dont get bothered by score, i am not anymore, i mean, i am at time down, but as long as i learn that what matters. its better to make mistake in your practice questions rather than making mistakes in real exam, reveiw kaplan or FA again. if you are short in time, reveiw FA and keep doing questions..GL.
dont worry!
pin s right
keep going!
within a couple of days u will get tuned to it.
initially that type of Qs do have this effect. may be u got the tougher ones?
If you r doing tutor mode do it only for few days.
then start doing only timed.this will make you more prepared for exam.
GL to u!
Thank you kuttinguru, pin and senility for you quick reply, I will surely take your advice and try sticking to it. Thanks for the confidence guys.
Best of luck with you preps.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »