Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kingsbrrok iv plz advice ny - lovejaan
hi i am a greencard holder ecfmg certified 84 86 first attemt got 5 intervews first from kingsbrook n de have sent me mail at home address askin me to bring documents like school transcripts medical college transcripts green card ,lors,deans letter,ecfmg scoresheet n certificate .... i dont understand whats this all abt
so anyone who has interview over there plz help

Follow Ups:
can u share with us your interview places,if u have no problem
hi lovejaan...contact me at run4goal
yea monmouth ,other from morristown, 2 from toledo ,1 from westlake in chicago and somebosy told me that kingsbrook is crap n de just give prematch thats y i really dont know wat to do wat if de offer prematch plz advice
hi target my email id is drhemant1322
hey lovejaan,
thanks for sharing ur info with us.i don't know about kingsbrook,if i come across any info in the near future i will let u know about it.
Hi lovejaan , I have the same credentials as you ,I have appplied to university of toledo and the morristown too but I got no iv , would you plz about grad year? any publication usce?
Thanks
Hi lovejaan,

I also have any interview at Kingsbrook and don't understand why they need all these documents again. Plus they want 3 references to send recommendation letters directly to the PD. Does this mean we can't use the recommendation letters we currently have? I'm very confused and if anyone else has an interview there and can help I would appreciate it.
chinky11,

don't go crazy on the paper application they sent you. just fill it up for formality sake. as long as your LORs are uploaded in ERAS, they can grab it from there.

guys - there is so much information/discussions about kingsbrook in the recent past. just use the search functionality on the left hand side of the website and browse through the messages/responses.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »