Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st. john's episcopal hospital, south shore - restless
graduates of im residency in this hospital are well-placed throughout u.s. the notion of "disorganized" is inaccurate. in n.y. hospitals as in any other accredited hospital in the u.s. residents have to work hard to make one competent. in st. john's, it makes residents hands-on physicians after completion of residency. they are also some who went into fellowship, but after im, many opted to be hospitalists in various medical places inside u.s. there may be russians but not that many because there is some sort of proportional representation among imgs coming from africa, asia, south america, carribean, and other nationalities. by and large,don't be discouraged by other comments which are not accurately done.
restless,

that place is damn disorganized.
hello there! there are applicants who might be unsucessful and do not pass the interview. but this should not be the reason to spill venom as it were on hospital programs, which are accredited and producing licensed doctors in the u.s. after hurdling the 3-year residency program for internal medicine. good luck to all.
restless; you must be the program's coordinator that advertising for this damn program!!! do not mislead people in the forum, people who have interview there will go,see and judge about the program themselves...
they don't even have real morning report in the hospital!!! residents sign out patients to each other in cafeteria!!!!
no, i'm not the pc. sorry, but i see it differently from your perspective. just the same you are entitled to your own opinion. i stand by my earlier comments.
Restless,
My interview in St.John Episcopal Hosp is in early Nov. It seems you know the program much better and you also have different opinion about this program. Would you please tell me more about the process of interview there? you can email me usmd2008. thanks
Where are you restless
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »