Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please -
arj

Hi
Im taking the Step3 exam in less than a month. Need advice regarding what I should concentrate on. If anyone can advise me ,i would really be grateful.
Thank you
Chucks - chucks075@yahoo.ca

Hey brother, I am in the same boat, I am just starting to prepare and I am to appear within a month. Almost a do or die like situation.
Keep in touch and we can share more about the preparations.
Chucks
Siva

Read Crush Step3 twice, it takes 1 1/2 weeks. read every line. Tables are very imp in that book. Then concentrate on sloving as many questions as possible, more so in your weaker areas. For CCS, get familiar with the USMLE CD. when ever you need a break, open and practice as many times as you can, this is actually fun. Think of different senerios and just look for what orders you can write. For example, if you want to solve a case of Domestic Violence, think what orders are important, like, safe home, social services consult, DYFS consult, family counselling... look in the order chioces. Another example, How do you manage a regular pregnant women who comes for office visit? like, what do you do during first prenatal visit? similarly what else do you do if the women is elderly pregnant? Think of different Scenarios and try to look for order options.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »