Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch offer! what should I do?? - usmle08
can you tell us which programs youhave iv in so we can help you to decide..coz we don't know what r ur chances there..but definetly go for the prematch and don't waste ur time and money and YOUR NERVES on this stupid cycle
Hi congrats...I think the most important question to answer for you is do you feel comfortable with the institution and its people to spend the next 4 years with them.

If you like the environment and the people out there, and you see that people there are happy (although most of the interns are under stres in every program), then may be you will have a good reason to accept this offer.

Match process is a stressfull process. A lot of uncertainties goes into it. If you feel comfortable and want to go through match process, then go for it. If you want to eliminate those uncertainties and want to enjoy your time until July 2008, then accept the offer.

Only you can answer all those questions the best, since it's about your future, right?
take the offer. remember, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bushes. What guarantee u have that u will match. consider yourself to be luck to be in this position. just look at all of us who dont even have an interview
still depend on what program it is.
go for the prematch
anybody knows about Richmond statin Island ped
please answer if you know thanks
Thank you all that answer my question!
well, it is my second interview, I have 16IV's= 11 IM + 3PEDS + 2MED/PEDS.
Unfortunately, I cant tell the program as you guys know it may screw things up!!!
But After I will let you guys know for sure!!
The only fact I can tell you is that it is a university affiliated program!
Thank you and I wish you guys all the best in residency process!!!
I wudnt be too comfortable with ur creds...i wud take the prematch if i was in ur position.
Take it......no more comments.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »