Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulvi, doyoudig, positive, psycotic, Roh, Elba.... - bdj
And the rest of the team that is approaching the exam day....Please post here your date/time, so we can keep each other in our prayers!

Will start, mine is Nov 6th 9am EST....

Good luck to you all friends we're a team and we'll rock!!!
Best
BDJ
mine is on 15th nov, but all depends on my nbme 3 next week however i will take it before end of nov as my block ends then
hi drkinjal..mine is on 13thnov..i will take nbme next week too..so u will appear in the exam even if score is not good..
well my target is 90 in the real exam since i know my calibre.
If i get 400 to 450 in nbme 3 i shall be satisfied and take the exam.
I HAVE DONE MY STUDYING PART, REST IS UPTO HIM ( GOD).
WHAT ELSE
GUYS I HAVE LONG WAY TO GO, I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED MY 1ST READING SO I DON'T THINK I WILL TAKE THIS MONSTER B4 JAN. BUT GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. TO ME ALL OF U R GOING TO BE 99ER. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROCEED, I HAVE FEW Q'S TO ASK BUT I THOUGHT THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO ASK ANYONE OF U AS UR EXAM IS SO CLOSE. I HAVE JUST FINISHED READING IM ( KAP ) & VIDEOS OF CARDIO, ID, GIT. I AM IN DILEMMA AS TO READ KAP 1ST OR WATCH VIDEOS 1ST ? BUT I WILL ASK ALL OF MY Q'S ONCE ELBA, PULVI, BDJ FINISH THEIR EXAM B/C I THINK THEY R THE NEXT IN THE LINE TO APPEAR 4 THIS MONSTER..........
mine nov 1
wish u all the best bdj, taking mine mid november.
Wish u all the best team nov.
personally i think i will take 3 more months for just finishing the first read. As i work ful time and read when have time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »