Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan dvd - fatcat
Hi guys,

Need some serious advise. Starting my prep for step1, planning to take exam in 4-6 months time. I have plans to to take Kaplans centre based prep but I have seen that their 2007 DVD are already available. Now I am not sure if I should go for centre prep and pay them all the money or should I get those DVD that are available on internet.
My concern is

1) Are these original Kaplan 2007 DVDs
2) How come these are available, does kaplan sell it or is it pirated
3) How safe it is to buy this stuff from those websites using your credit card since downloading them is a time taking job.

I will appreciate if an experienced member of this forum could give me advice.
Please need your advise

i can give them to you on dvd, you dont have to download anything. im a regular on this forum and just took my exam so u can trust me.. these are original 2007's and yes there are people who claim to have 2007 and sell older ones or rip you off.. but i do actually have them, and take a look at my exam experience too just for your knowledge. im asking $200 for them as im trying to earn my money back for buying them myself. e-mail me at abmd2b07.
i have them also they are not the 2007 but i am also selling this for 120.00 including shipping interested contact me at dra_familia
Please any one advise!
Go to ebay FATSO ! U can't be too confident of even ppl u know with ur money. Ebay deals with paypal, and with paypal ur ass is covered ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »