Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please guide me - numita
hey please if someone cud tell me how to prepare for step 3
which books to follow which qs banks to b taken
thanks
I am using First Aid and Crush as well as UW MCQ's and cases. I am taking the step in three weeks, been studying for about a month. How much time do you have?
i have like 2 months but they say its a tough exam so i dont wanna rush into it have u heard about premier review many people r using it
thanks for ure response one more thing shall i buy the first aid or wait for the new edition
wat is recomended for step 3.Some sy premier review??
can someone pls tell me
can anyone answer
some somebody reply please
yes.
someone
I had same as 5 weeks ago. I inquired for premier review and people response was 85% positive. I didn't buy b/I It cost & $500 and didn't have that kind money. If you have the time and money,yu can try. I just want to remind y'all to pass this test doesnt depend how much you read,it will depend how clear basic concepts u have, common sense, knowledge and little more. Its different from step 1 & 2. I used crush and little bit FA. Vague topics I used www.aafp.org. There is a book that is has more information than crush and FA and is called "boards and wards for step 2&3". Make sure u do lots of questions &strength weak areas. Good luck
thanks a lot for ure help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »