Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i got this message from program where i had int - gsai
We enjoyed meeting you, as well, and are pleased that you had a good experience. The feedback from everyone who met you was very favorable, & I would anticipate that you will also rank highly on our list. We will be available if you have any further questions, to help you as you choose the best program for your needs.
Good luck with your future interviews.
what i have to say in reply to this mail to the PD.
very confusing message. But if you applied for combined program, then it makes sense, and you should have a good chance I think.
don't pay attention to crap, they want to be ranked highly, and if they really really liked you, then they would have offered you a prematch... residency programs do such "tricks" and gimmicks to look good like this, because it is all tabulated in the end, how many people ranked which programs..... it is a thing to get more competitive.. don't pay attention to such nonsense, if you really like the program, then rank it highly, otherwise do not... such terrible corruption at times, just makes me sick....
I will like to say one thing wat if program really liked him, but r not offering prematches.
be +ve..surely it will work in ur favour
ask them prematch directly
is that maimonides my freind .....pls tell me
yes ask for a prematch, and then that will prove once and for all if they are truly interested in you. What I am saying, is that one should not be swayed into the ranking process by the programs. And if they mentioned this "ranking" then likely they wish for you to rank them highly. This is unethical, they cannot do this. Alot of illegal things like this go on at times.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »