Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gave exam on 12th n 13th - laligurans
gave exam on 12th n 13th i e on monday n tues..when shall i expect my result?plzzz all,go thru cts n mris n ecgs n dermat pics...loads of ques regard alzhiem,ethics,biostat,hrt,ocps,hiv aids,tb proph,do know the best "test" for all the diseases..and the ques were like best option?? and they gave all the tests n drugs..its a bit confusing but few ques on day 1 were very straight forward..know all the d/d of rashes...sarcoidosis,inf endocarditis,mva..i had lots of xray images...hbv hep,cirrhosis ,lead poisoning are also asked...READ EVERYTHING ABT DIABETES....also,transverse myelitis...and know the prognostic factors of diseses...gl to u all..ask me if u have any querry regarding exam itself
gud luck ...hope you get what you wish...well give us more info on ur prepaaration matls and time..scores on UW on the first attempt etc... did u read step 2 books before UW..

Thanx,
bani
good luck for results
hey bani,
thanx...i am a full time mom n read only when my baby was asleep n after finishin household chores...i read for a month n in between my baby was also sick...my suggestion for u all is not to take long time to prepare coz its all the same if u revise the stuff or if u dont...exam is ba sed on practical stuffs which u need to know by urself,by experience...just follow one book and do practice ques n loads of ques...study exam oriented stuffs only,dont go overboard n try diff materials...i read kaplan step 3 notes,did q book,a bit of qbank,uw..for ccs also,hy posted in this forum,137 ethics,cmdt geritrics notes...and also went thru dermat pics from 1st aid step1...thanx to everyone who posted ccs cases,all my cases were from wht everyone posted..it helped a lot...my uw score was 60 n nbme(cbt) usmle cd was 70...no step 2 books for me...i had very limited time n this was all i could do...plzzzzzz pray tht i make it thru...gl to all
I also gave my exam on nov 12 and 13 . When are you expecting your result?please write to me at drbinasb
Good luck. You will definitely do well in the exam. Now is the time for you to chill. So just dont think about it and chill. BTW what were your ccs cases?
ccs cases were

post turp in shock
Mi with Dm
dka
intussuception
sigmoid diverticulitis
PID
domestic violence
ITP
thank you laligurans!! Could you please tell me what did you mean by "post turp in shock"
And did you do NBME?

tht wasnt my case...my cases were,
hypothyroid pt..typical presentation..cold intolerance,wt gain...
pph due to retained placenta
obs jaundice due to mass in head in pancreas...came only with fatigue...on exam,jaundice present..
sickle cell ds with pain crisis
menorrhagia in a 13 yr old girl
sarcoidosis
mva with hemopericardium
copd with acute exacerb with cor pulmonale
dissecting abd aortic aneurysm with retroperitoneal hematoma

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »