Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passes by Allah's grace - maan_img
hi friends...well this was my second attempt.. 69 in first one. studied 2 months end to end... took kaplan qbank..scored 63%, 35% completed...took nbme 3 weeks before exam...got 199/82. Took exam on 31st October... and now I got 85/206 by Allah's mercy. thanks to all. any questions are welcome...ill try my best to give my humble advice.
well actually the topic should read "Passed by Allah's grace" Smile sorry.
congrats. good luck to u.
no costanzo. no idea about tht..thanks
hi my second too...tell em abt nbme ..i took nbme 2 i week before exam..got 560..sould i take 3 tooo..congrats on urr score plz advice
noora...you look gr8 i think. 560 shud take u on the other side of 90. give nbme 3 a try as well...surely.then lemme know
its nice to see your positivity and thankfulness for passing...

best of luck...
I would like to know wich % of correct questions you need to pass,
I have 60 % in USMLE World I will pass?
Vikasi: bro i know wht it feels like when u fail...its a big relief for me to pass with a not basd score..i know lots of high 90s around but still managed to pass by His grace.. thanks

tonitomaya: well i actually dint do uw online...did the book form..but i assume tht to pass...it might be just enough. if u have time then try to improve. if not then polish ur weaknesses and just do it. hopefully it shud b enuff.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »