Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I PASSED... its TIME TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE - open
sorry for make you think like that. just, I do not had time to read last 12 questions, an I choice only one letter as a last chance. but any of you have to pick any answer, but is only yours and no body else. I choice C because the most correct answer was letter C. a mean, I do not a fast reading in english, and 60 min. was not enough for me. is not an advice for any of you use it as a first option nor last option. i do not know if it worked for me but it was only for probability.
Congratulations for passing with a very good score, your experience helps a lot othe older IMGs with ESL.
Gongratulations, great job, thanks for the hints.
GL
one of the warning that dr goljan says in his lectures is....DO NOT BELIEVE THAT C IS THE MOST COMMON ANSWER....he warned you in that situation......if you have time and you do not know the answer try to make and educadet guess...or if you do not have time then is better gamgling with one letter that let unswered questions....( unaswered questions are wrong question)..then....for the time sake....go and gamble...
Thank you, yoda1,
the hint is in the more thorough review of wording and mistakes after taking nbme for evaluation, it is more difficult for people to whom English is a foreign language.
GOOD LUCK to everybody.
Good luck!! Thnx a lot sharing ur experience .
hi...congrats! just wanna know? from what country are you from?
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »