Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - ghostbuster
hey guys...its finally over..8 months of prep..no life except books is over...took the exam on 5th..
as far as the exam is concerned its ALL BASICS...
nothing to test ur memory is checked in the exam
takes alot of concentration as the basics r tested to the core so to judge that u r well aware of them n can apply them too..the questions werent that difficult..but u never know if u r rite or wrong..got a lot of questions of pathophys,pharma n biochem were hardly tested...got immuno too..cant say if the test was easy or difficult...its a test of ur test taking skills too..the long questions r there to take up ur time..they r the easiest otherwise...so my advice is to leave them for the end...saved me alot of time..behaviour questions were easy..ethics u never really know Smile...my resources were
kaplan 4 times
qbank n book..revised the book cudnt revise the bank though
uw..my score in uw was 71 per
took nbme form 3 at the end of my 3rd reading got 228 so delayed my exam for a month..need a 99 Smile..in the end did nbme book version scored almost 80 percent in all the forms that i did..felt confident enuff to take the exam..
plzz plzzzzzzz pray for me..will let u know wen my score comes..feel free to ask anything...best of luck to all the ppl preparing for the exam..the exam is not difficult at all..do kaplan thoroughly n do as many practice questions as u can...
Now take a break, relax and have good faith. You did the best. GL from YT
good luck to you.
good luck,relax
what is Kaplan Qbank stronger on than UWorld?

Are there alot of straight phys or just pathophys? Thanks!
All the best! I You did it!
Thanks to share with us.my exam in 1 month.now my nbme score is 70-72%.how can i raise my score?pls need yr advice.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »