Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is kaplan patho good? pls......... advice - smitha2
hi members,

is kaplan patho good? pls......... advice. i am thinking of following this kaplan patho for first reading and then listening to to goljan audios ( as the audios are not clear - sound).

pls.......... advice

thank you.
gl
Kaplan path is not a good choice (tho may not be quite as bad!)..better study path from Goljan's Rapid review Path along with his audio. Also do Gojan's notes.
kaplan patho is gud..i know many ppl who`ve hit 99 without seeing the face f goljan
I have finished my step 1 and got good score (95/228). I thought to come back in step 1 forum to help others.

Never ever listen to Kaplan Patho (If he is the same model John Barron). I had completely wasted my 20 - 25 days listening him. I mean given a chance I can be excellent patho lecturer, if I speak only those things written in book. Just read and speak in great american english accent!!!!. Instead listen to goljan twirce/thrice. You can read from Kaplan Pathology..thats okay. But again Goljan Rapid Review is an excellent book but not comfortable to read by some due to its small font size. You must master goljan audio, goljan rapid review, goljan pathology slides, if you want to score above 90. GL
hi vog, pyrimidine and bergkamp,

thanks for the responce. i will follow goljan only.

good luck to all.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »