Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
match of im - zema
HI GUYS,I WANNA ASK ABOUT MY CHANCE IF THE PROGRAM RANK ME IN THE LIST BUT NOT SO HIGH AND THIS PROGRAM USUALLY GP TO POSTMATCH? THEY HAVE 12 CATEGORAL AND 6 PRELIM AND OFFER 70 IVS.PLZ I NEED HELP
r u talking abt a prog in TX?
NO IT IS IN NJ
the truth is that most of the candidates these programs interview have excellent credentials and many interviews, so most likely the candidates interviewed there have many other programs to rank above this program in NJ. This year there are fewer candidates who grabbed the majority of the interviews and many programs are interviewing these candidates without knowing that these so called competitive candidates will be snatched by a more competitive program. It means that even if the program ranked you in the middle or lower half, you stand a very good chance of matching. I am assuming that you are talking about the match, not post match(scramble).Its going to be a very good season for the candidates going to the match, but no so good for the programs.
I completely agre with abeba. Last year one of good programs for img seeking visa, maimonides medicine closed at 85 in their rank list. I mean someone ranked 85 was the last to match in their rank list. I think they have 30 positions. So this year they ll rank more.
guys dont forget most prog this yeas fill more than half of available positions by prematch, which is good for them n bad 4 those candid go through match!!

programs r not dumb .. they know what they r doing .. they have been doing it for the past somany years .. Why will they do anything different this year ??

every year only the candidates are new.. the programs are seasoned and experienced about iv ..
ranking and match ..

there is nothing different in the iv and match for most prog in the past so many years .. this is the truth ..
thinktek I am talkin abt my experience this yr which is my first and hope the last!! dont know how it went previously. good luck 4 all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »