Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to the couples out there - shrek09
have you guys applied in a couples match....what plans if you dont get matched together....
Hey shrek.......my wife already got a prematch......and i m still in the race......no luck for me!
hey shrek we are on a couple's match too...I don't seem to understand it..but I have been getting interviews and my husband isn't so I think the plan would be if that situation continues till the beginning of february then we will uncouple...basically when you register for NRMP(which helps make the list) you pay exrta 15$ for them to match you as a couple ..we haven't paid that yet ...so when the deadline for that list is near and no hope for my partner then we will uncouple...hope that helps..and I welcome any wiser suggestionsSmile goodluck to all the couples out there
when you are having your IVs and they ask if you have any questions - ask about your spouse possibility to get IV with them.
hello newresident....I already did that in almost all my IVs ..they take his name and ID but nothing happens after that...I don't know if they actually do something or they are just being nice!...we are both applying for different specialities
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »