Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
app through eras 2 years in a row??? - rgreen
Hi guys, I need an honest opinion, I am now ready for step 1 and 2 and planning to take them in the next month or so. I passed CS last year. Can I apply to one program this year? And if I don™t match will this affect my application, like I applied through eras 2 years in a row? Will application through eras 2 years in a row influence my carrier?
why would you want to do that?
Because my boyfriend is applying for residencies for 2008, lets say that he didn™t match with anybody and he is going through scramble, he will look for something were are 2 spots available. Please correct me if I am wrong, I a very not competitive in this scramble area. Thanks
You are doing it for the wrong reasons because of my boyfriend you are so pathetic also without all exams passed you are not allowed in the match
I am not bright enough to understand what you said. I don't know how much you can help him this way. If I were you, I would not do that, I would keep my background clean.
why didn't you ask your boyfriend?

he's an applicant just like we are applicants and we don't know anything more than he does!

however, he can / should be able to tell you about the requirements to participate in the match just like every applicant should be able to at this point and time!

Whatever your reasons are, its completely useless to apply without even taking step 1 and CK. So forget it and concentrate on your steps.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »