Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 usmle kaplan notes - ashoo
i have 2002 usmle kaplan untouched notes....i bought that in 2003,but due to unavoidable circumstances i couldn't read........can any body tell me that should i buy new one or should i stick to the same.........
elbameritza u plz guide me.........
i am studying an old version (books), but i have the pdf of the new version in case i have to revise.
Some subjects i think do not change too much; however, micro and pharmaco i will definitely review from the new ones.

Let see who else can help us in this
mine is old....2002 or might be older!!! i asked my frnd who was doing her steps recently had 2007 ones and she said those were not changed that much...jsut few changes and not that impo?!
I believe 2003, 2004 is OK and there might be litle differences. Important thing is that ALL of us should supplement that differences through doing UW or Kaplan QBank vigorously.
I actually like some of 2002 stuff better than 2006/07. Biochemistry with Lionell, the french dude, is much more clear/understandable than in new version, so I personallly stich to that.

On physiology, if you have time, I would recommend to watch the old video with Dr. Dunn. he is the author of Kaplan book, and physiologist. But Kundrat from 2006/07 version is a must.

As far as immunology/micro stuff goes, I stick with old version (another Dr. Dunn). Immunology book was revised so you either have to look for chapters in your 2006/07 notes, or get hold of his old immunology notes. Old notes have everything except smal chapter of cancer and immunotherapy. Micro is the same.
Totally agree with maverick101. Kaplan Qreview and UW are a must
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »